Overview CBKZ-3620AW (Weelky)
This software upgrade license enables anamorphic shooting for the VENICE 2 Digital Motion Picture Camera. Activating this VENICE 2 upgrade means users with the 8K sensor can capture 5.8K 6:5 footage using X-OCN, and record de-squeezed 5.8K on AXS Memory cards. They can also output de-squeezed 4K or HD images to the viewfinder and monitor outputs, after down-converting.
Users with the 6K image sensor can capture 4K 4:3 and 4K 6:5 footage using X-OCN or 4K Apple ProRes. They can also record de-squeezed 4K on AXS Memory cards and output de-squeezed 4K or HD images to the viewfinder, SDI and monitor outputs.
* Required to enable ratio setting, other than Off (1.0x), for the de-squeeze function
- Imaging 5.8K 6:5 image size
- Recording 5.8K 6:5 X-OCN and de-squeezed 5.8K on AXS Memory card
- Outputting de-squeezed images to viewfinder, SDI monitor outputs
- Play back 5.8K 6:5 X-OCN. 4K ProRes recording is also available.
- Imaging 4K 4:3 and 4K 6:5 image size
- Recording 4K 4:3 and 4K 6:5 X-OCN and 4K Apple ProRes
- Recording de-squeezed 4K on AXS Memory cards
- Outputting de-squeezed 4K images to viewfinder, SDI and monitor outputs
- Play back 4K 4:3 and 4K 6:5 X-OCN and 4K Apple ProRes
The VENICE 2 Anamorphic License is available with three different activation periods and easy online activation.
- CBKZ-3620A is a permanent license.
- CBKZ-3620AM is a 30-day license.
- CBKZ-3620AW is a 7 day license.
Activation key for pre-installed software