The manual projection screens are operated using a crank or spring mechanism. The manual screens are ideal for applications in rooms where an electrical connection is either not possible or undesirable. Manual screens are extremely suitable for applications in classrooms, training rooms, meeting rooms as well as at home.
Broad range of compact, hand-operated projection screens with spring mechanism, equipped with an extra high black border at the top for optimal viewing height.
Case (88x88mm) of steel with galvanised inner side and dark grey (RAL 7021) or white (RAL 9016) powder coated outside, fitted with impact resistant plastic end caps.
- Smooth tensioning arm for fast and trouble-free rolling and retracting of projection screen fabric.
- Simple pull-out system locks at every desired viewing height.
- Screen fabric is taut because of the large metal roller and strong spring mechanism.
- Easy mounting on wall, ceiling and/or in soffit via integrated hanging brackets.
- Supplied complete with pull cord.
- High Contrast S: double-sided coated grey vinyl on a woven fiberglass support with black backing; gain 1,0 and viewing angle 45º L/R.
- Screen fabrics Matte White S and High Contrast S.
- Besides a black border of 5 cm all around, Video (4:3) and HDTV (16:9) formats also have an extra high, black border.
- Projection screen fabric(s) satisfies the requirements for fire safety for building materials and building components.
- Matte White S: double-sided laminated vinyl on a woven fiberglass support with black backing; gain 1.0 and viewing angle 50º L/R.
- Case colours in white and black.
- Projecta products satisfy the strictest quality and safety requirements in Europe and are CE approved. Projecta ensures that the quality of its products are monitored by the TÜV/GS programme.