AJA's OG-ROI-HDMI is an openGear card that allows exceptionally high-quality conversion of computer and HDMI outputs to 3G-SDI baseband video.
With incredible region-of-interest image scaling as well as aspect ratio and frame rate conversion, OG-ROI-HDMI fulfills the growing need to properly incorporate extractions from HDMI sources and computer signals into the video world without sacrificing budget or space.
- Scan Converter
- HDMI input with loop through3G-SDI output
- Supports SD, HD, and 3G formats (see Tech Specs for complete list)
- Region of Interest scaling
- Up, down, cross-conversion
- Aspect ratio conversionFrame rate conversion
- Image H/V flip and 90 degree rotation
- 2-channel embedding of balanced analog audio inputs or 2-channel or 8-channel HDMI audio (2x 3-Pin Terminal Block connectors included)
- Sync reference selection (External, openGear frame, or Free-run)
- Remote control over Ethernet using DashBoard network control software
- Compatible with OG-X-FR, OG-3-FR and DFR-8321 openGear frames
- Five year warranty