- Professional choice USB 3.1 Type C to C, 5A (100W), cable for commercial and high performance AV and IT installations
- Supports SuperSpeed+ data transfer speeds up to 10Gbps
- Robust PVC housing, 24K gold plated connectors and contacts
- Triple shielded cable, corrosion resistant tinned copper conductors
- SuperSpeed+, USB 3.1, 10Gbps; 10 year warranty
From the Lines cable connectivity concept developed by Lindy, Anthra Line USB 3.1 Type C to C, 5A, cables are the professional choice for high performance connections in commercial AV and IT installations.
USB Type C features a new reversible connector, so no matter which orientation the cable is inserted, a connection will always be found. This connector allows a fully bi-directional cable with automatic host and device negotiation.
Anthra Line USB 3.1 cables are premium connections that feature triple shielded construction with tinned copper conductors for performance and corrosion resistance. High quality 24K gold plated contacts and connectors maintain optimal signal integrity and maximum reliability.
The SuperSpeed+ protocol is supported with up to 10Gbps bandwidth for rapid transfer of large data volumes. These cables are E-marked to provide 100W (5A) of power to devices using the most efficient power delivery profiles.
Anthra Line USB 3.1 Type C to C, 5A cables are available in lengths from 0.5m, 1m and 1.5m