- Superior performance and design Standard HDMI 2.0 cable
- Supports UHD resolutions up to 4096x2160@60Hz 4:2:0 8bit
- Chrome design ABS housing, 24K gold plated connectors and contacts
- Triple shielded cable, corrosion resistant, high performance tinned copper 24 AWG conductors
- HDMI 2.0 compliant, 3D, 4K, 10.2Gbps, HEC, ARC, CEC, Dolby True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio; HDMI ATC certified; 10 year warranty
From the Lines cable connectivity concept developed by Lindy, Cromo Line Standard HDMI cables are high performance, designer connections that combine premium construction materials with striking connector architecture.
Cromo Line Standard HDMI cables feature triple shielded construction with 26AWG tinned copper conductors for premium performance and corrosion resistance. High quality 24K gold plated contacts and connectors maintain optimal signal integrity and maximum reliability.
UHD resolutions up to 4K 4096x2160@60Hz 4:2:0 8bit are supported. Cromo Line HDMI cables are also capable of transmitting 32 channel audio and Dolby True HD.
Cromo Line cables feature sleek chrome design ABS housing to complement the aesthetics of style focused commercial and home applications.
The HDMI 2.0 specification is supported for 10.2Gbps bandwidth capacity in cable lengths above 5m. Any cables below 5m are classified as high speed, any lengths above 5m are standard cables
Cromo Line HDMI cables are available in lengths: 0.3m, 0.5m, 1m, 2m, 3m, 5m, 7.5m and 10m.