MX2-48x48-HDMI20-A-R is a member of the Lightware MX2 standalone matrix switcher series supporting uncompromised 4K UHD resolution at 60Hz with RGB 4:4:4 colorspace and with down-conversion capabilities to 4:2:0.
MX2-48x48-HDMI20-A-R is a member of the MX2 standalone matrix switcher series supporting uncompromised 4K UHD resolution at 60Hz with RGB 4:4:4 colorspace and with down-conversion capabilities to 4:2:0. These routers are fully HDMI 2.0 compatible. The switchers have outstanding port density making them particularly suitable for fix-install applications and for future-proof operation centers alike: for installations where a huge number of HDMI 2.0 compliant input and output ports are required.
This standalone product has 48x48 HDMI 2.0 I/O ports, supporting 3D, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio and also HDR 10, HDR12 and Dolby Vision. Proprietary Lightware technologies like Pixel Accurate Reclocking and Advanced EDID Management are included and can be controlled via the built-in website.
MX2-48x48-HDMI20-A-R is an audio enhanced variant allowing embedding audio to, and de-embedding audio from the HDMI stream at 16x dedicated analog audio I/O ports. In lack of the direct selection buttons on the front panel, all crosspoint switching functions are available via the rotary jog dial button and the color display on the front panel.
This matrix switcher is R Type version with redundant and reinforced AC mains connectors, rugged RS-232 and Ethernet ports, designed for high operation stress environments.
- Front to back cooling airflow
- HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4 compliant with cross conversion capabilities
- HDCP enable/disable function on input
- Vista Spyder and Barco Encore compatibility
- Device control via Ethernet (TCP/IP) and RS-232
- Advanced EDID Management
- Save and reload full crosspoint configurations as preset
- Front panel LCD menu and buttons for crosspoint control
- CEC support (command injection)
- Fully non-blocking switching architecture
- Built-in website for device configuration
- Supports HDMI 4K signal formats (4K UHD @60Hz RGB 4:4:4, up to 18 Gbps)
- HDMI 2.0, HDMI 1.4 and DVI 1.0 compliant
- HDR and Dolby Vision support
- Pixel Accurate Reclocking
- No video compression
- Firmware upgrade through Ethernet
- Uncompressed video up to 18 Gbps datarate (600 MHz pixel clock)
- No signal latency, zero frame delay